Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve

Not sure we've ever had a "glamorous" New Year's Eve, but it definitely wasn't this year!


Had a "family bonding" moment in the back bedroom while I was feeding Henry this afternoon.


Seriously, not even five minutes later, this is how everyone looked. Bella was still barely hanging on, so I finished feeding Henry, and we left Steve and Evelyn asleep on the bed. 

(P.S. To be honest, this was my "I love my life" moment of today. I looked at this picture as I was uploading it to Instagram and just thought, "Yep. We have an amazing life.")

If we had been at home, our New Year's Eve tradition (since kids came along) would have been to order Chinese take-out and watch a movie in bed. This year, there weren't any ball drops or fireworks, and at least two of us were sick, but we were surrounded by family, and we made some great memories!

No comments: