Saturday, December 20, 2014

Evelyn's First Haircut

Evelyn's hair is getting long, and since it's so fine, it doesn't have a lot of shape to it. I saw a little girl of a friend who has a bob and was inspired! She tagged along to my hair appointment with Suzanne on Wednesday, and got her very first haircut! (I have tried to cut her bangs on my own, and it was an epic failure - lots of crooked lines - so it was worth it to have a professional do it!)
 
 
Feelin' like Lil' Miss Thang at the salon

 
The "Before"...Bella's hair is usually the one getting all of the attention since it's so think and long, but Evelyn's grows really fast, too! It was down to the middle of her back!
 
 
She was such a champ. Suzanne is amazing with kids, and Evelyn loved getting to sit in the grown-up's chair!

 
She has told everyone who will listen that "Miss Susie" cut my hair!


The finished product at the salon!
 
 
Once we got home, I used my hair straightener to try and curl the ends under. I think next time, I would go even shorter.

 
Girl knows how to work a camera.


I know I'm biased since she's my own child, but I can't stop looking at her. Suzanne did such a fantastic job and Evelyn looks adorable!!!

No comments: