Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Looking A Lot Like Christmas!

Some of our Christmas fun so far...
 
 
Unpacking all of the Christmas goodies for the house...

 
All dressed and adorable to go cut down our Christmas tree (pictures of that to come!)

 
Putting together a gingerbread house with Mel. I'm pretty sure they ate just as much candy as they put on the house!

 
Bella's yearly Christmas ornament from Grandma this year was a pink pony!


And Evelyn loved her little yellow fairy!
 
I surprised the girls and hung colored Christmas lights all around their room. They loved it and it looks so beautiful in their room!

 
I'm entering this picture in the "Awkward Family Photos" website. Oh my word! My eldest child!!!
 
 
Our mantle...love having mantles to decorate! I'm sure there are so many more pictures to show, but those are all I have for now. I love this season so much!!!
 
 

No comments: