Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Henry's Baby Book

I finally got a baby book for Henry. I was at our Hallmark store yesterday, looking at ornaments, and found a perfect one!


I love the design, because it's not overly "baby" and doesn't have a lot of light blue.

 

 I love the "Mommy" and "Daddy" pages!



 I used the pictures I had from Instagram, so I need to add more pictures of our family besides just us and the girls.


Okay, these pages were hilarious, because I had to Google just about all of them. I felt a little ignorant searching for "World Leaders", "Top Songs of 2014", and "Sports Stars". Clearly, I really need to get out more. 

 
 

We didn't do a birth announcement since it was so close to Christmas, so I just put one of our Christmas cards in that space.


Love this little book! So excited to fill out the pages as they come!
 

I have a feeling he's going to fill the "haircut" space soon!
 

No comments: