Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Grandma And Grandpa Came To Play!

The week after my mom left, we had Grandma and Grandpa come to keep us company! We had so much fun and got enjoy lots of wrestling, playing 'Hungry, Hungry Hippos', and going to Bella's Thanksgiving program at school! And, of course, Grandma got to meet Henry!
 

 
 
Grandma's Kindle is always a very popular item when she comes to visit.

 
Grandpa getting in on the action!


I promise to add more pictures soon, but this is the only one I had of Bella during her Thanksgiving program. She actually did so great, and it was a huge difference from her last school program in preschool where the Music teacher requested that I come and take her off the stage because she was crying too loudly. (True story.) This time, Bella participated, sang, did all of the motions - it was so much fun to see her participate. And she was thrilled to have Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa attending her special show.
 
 
 
Grandma had to the great idea to re-visit the indoor pool where Bella did her swim lessons over the Summer. The girls were ecstatic to go swimming when it was so cold outside!


It was a wonderful week, and we loved having them here with us. I also got a couple of breaks with Henry and the girls where I could take a nap, a shower, or even leave the house by myself!
 

No comments: