Monday, April 8, 2013

April...Whew!

This month is going to be a lot fun, but very crazy, too! We're definitely not the only busy family family around here, but I get a little dizzy looking at our calendar.


Steve's mom and dad are here this week, and we're already having a great time! We've played outside, ate at a cool restaurant called Salt, and played outside some more! We're going to grill some steaks and celebrate an early birthday for Bella and Evelyn tonight. Bella and Grandma are going to make the cake this afternoon, and I'm going to work on dyeing the icing pink (of course!).

Tomorrow I get to meet Whitney for breakfast while mom and dad are with the girls and then we're taking them to Target to get some pictures of the girls together (say a little prayer!) We're all really excited to meet Steve for lunch on Thursday because we also get to go to the Federal Reserve Museum. 

And that's just this week! Wow! Mel comes homes on Saturday from India, and then we have Bella's actual birthday, a celebration at preschool, my parents come into town with Rachel, and we have a birthday party for Bella and Evelyn next weekend!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to this month is that Steve got scheduled for a last-minute trip to Florida to examine a bank. We thought his first trip was going to be in May, when the girls and I would go down to Florida to spend time with my parents, but his boss thought this would be a good way for him to get some extra practice and experience. I'm very thankful that my mom and dad will still be here for a few of the days that Steve will be gone, and Mel will be here the entire time, so hopefully, the girls and I survive without him during his first trip!

No comments: