Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Legacy Of The "Pee-Man-O"

When my mom and dad drove up a few days ago (more on that later...), they brought their piano! It's being handed down to Mel, but since she doesn't have room for it right now, the piano is going to live with us. I'm so excited! Bella loves it, and having it in our living room brings back so many memories!


My Grandpa Meyer bought the piano in the 1960's, and we have a picture of him sitting in a U-Haul, playing the piano just like this.


 Enjoying it's new spot in our living room, all dressed up for Bella and Evelyn's birthday party!


Mel took a picture of Bella and I dangling our feet while we played "Heart and Soul".


Sitting with both of the girls before their party. (I only know about four songs, but it's fun to play with them!)


Evelyn is getting so big, and she loves the sound the piano makes!


Papa and Bella, playing together. I can't wait to make some new memories and let Bella learn to play!

No comments: