Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bella's Stuffed Animal Parade

On Friday, Bella's preschool had a circus and stuffed animal parade. The "circus" was actually the 4-year old classes in costumes - there were lions, ringmasters, strong men, and tight rope walkers. They all looked so cute! Bella's class and the other 3-year old classes walked in a parade with their favorite stuffed animals. Then they all performed a "Speckled Frog" poem with motions! 

Bella's not really a "motions" kind of girl. She always looks really interested in what everyone else is doing, but it's like she forgets that she's supposed to be doing the motions, too. I blame her anti-establishment father for her lack of involvement.

It was also Evelyn's birthday! Woo hoo! Steve and I forgot all about it until we showed up and talked to Cathy, who was at the birth. She commented on it being Evelyn's big day, and we were like, "Oh yeah!" (We're awful parents.)

"My parents forgot it was my birthday today, but I'm still super-cute! I'm totally rocking this adorable headband from Auntie Mel!"


Cathy was about the third person to see Evelyn outside of the womb, so at least someone who was there remembered!


My shnoodle, squirt, baby girl, snuggler, and sassy pants!


She's in a wee bit of a "Mama-crazy" stage, so she tends to lunge at me when she's being held by other people.


Bella and her baby giraffe, walking with Miss Cheryl at the front of the parade! When I asked her why her arm was over her ear, she said because it was "too loud". Freak.


Finally enjoying herself! I swear she's happy; I think she's just trying to spot Steve and I in the crowd.


You have two options:
A. Do all of the cute hand motions for "Speckled Frog" with your classmates, or
B. Lift up your dress and scratch your butt.


We were so proud of her and her good attitude!

No comments: