Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bella's Birthday Date

Before April is officially over, I really need to catch up on some blogging! I don't have all of our pictures from the girls' party yet, but I'll try to update on everything else.

I have a huge mom confession...I completely forgot that it was Evelyn's birthday on Friday. Seriously! I forgot my child's birthday! How is that possible?!?! We made such a big "to do" over her party on Saturday that when the actual day came around, I completely forgot. As a middle child, I always promised myself that I wouldn't let the special things fall by the wayside with the second child, but let's face it, sometimes it happens. I didn't even write her birthday letter on the blog, but I promise it's coming!

Deep breath to release the mom-guilt....

Here are some pictures of Bella's special dinner date with Mama and Daddy on her birthday a week and a half ago. It was on a Wednesday, so most of the day was very normal, but Steve and I wanted to make sure we took her somewhere with the just the two of us. Since we had to fit it in before Bible study, we decided to take her to dinner at Chick-fil-A. It went great! She was very sweet and we enjoyed getting one-on-one time with her!

Pictures from our fun...




 
 



No comments: