Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday To Bella!

My darling girl,

You are 4! How is that possible? Besides the stage when you were a chubby 6-month old, I think this is my favorite age so far. You are incredible!
               
You are learning so many new things every single, every day! Yesterday, you asked me if I was Eve, and then explained to me that Eve was the first woman in "the whooooole WORLD!" Oh, and you really like to yell things.
               
You are hilarious and sweet and curious and stubborn and creative. (We also thing you're a little bi-polar, but since this is your birthday letter, we'll skip the part about whining and tantrums.) Your favorite colors right now are "pink and light pink and dark pink and purple and light purple and dark purple and blue". You actually have to take a breath in the middle of explaining  this to strangers in Aldi.
              
You love all kinds of animals! You're obsessed with horses and ponies and giraffes and sharks and all types of bugs. We spend every minute of sunshine-y weather, digging in the dirt, looking for worms and roly-polys. I wish I had a picture of the proud look on your face when you caught a lizard with your bare hands!
              
I like to joke with Daddy that I'm definitely not the best mom in the world, but I'm an expert at being your Mama!You are my mini-me - my buddy, my stubborn challenger, the one who gives me tongue kisses and knocks me over with your hugs!
             
Baby girl, we love you so much! You bring your Daddy and I so much joy! You love helping, you're becoming such a sweet big sister (in small steps), and you sing Disney princess songs at the top of your lungs while you pee! (Last night, we yelled out requests, and you sang back the entire song! It was awesome.) 
              
More than anything, Daddy and I pray that we show you Jesus. We pray that you see in us how much Jesus loves you and how precious you are to Him. As you learn and understand more, we pray we have the wisdom to guide you. It's not always easy being your Mama, but you are so worth it!

Happy Birthday, Bella Cole! You are my favoritest, oldest little human ever!

Love,

Your Mama      
              

No comments: