Monday, April 8, 2013

You Crack Us Up, Kid!

Bella's moments from this week...

"Mama, Prince Phillip is going to be my HUMS-band!"

Her knew thing is to try something new, look at us with a big smile, and say, "Mom! LOOK! I did it!!! I'M LEARNING!!!!"

She loves bugs! Loves them! She always asks to lift up rocks around our garden to see if we can catch any bugs hiding. A few days ago, we found a dead salamander; for the next three days, she wanted to tell everyone about the dead salamander in our yard. She and Steve would look up pictures of real salamanders on his phone. I see a future Science lesson building itself...

Yesterday, when she was swinging with Grandma, she saw a June bug. She was thrilled because it was something different than the roly-poly bugs that we normally find. But she can't pronounce it, so she announced that we were going to go look for "Judah bugs". Love the loyalty to Israel! Papa will be so proud!

When I wish I had my camera...when she grabbed two hangers, put the hooks between her fingers and said she was a dragon. "RRrrrrooooaaaawwwrrrrr!!!!" When she saw me on the elliptical and asked to ride in front of me, so I let her climb on and watched her little legs pump up and down to keep up!

I'm cleaning up Mel and I's old dollhouse from when we were kids to give to Bella for her birthday. The furniture and people are fancy, but pretty banged up, so I decided to go and get her some animals to go inside instead. We're really excited to show her the finished product!


A sneak peak of birthday decorations!


The little human painting away!


I've been working on some painting projects for her birthday, so Bella's been really eager to paint, too!

No comments: