Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Fall Festival Time!

We're hosting our annual pumpkin carving party tomorrow, so I figured I'd go ahead and post the pictures we took tonight at Eastside's fall festival. It was SO. MUCH. FUN. Bella was so excited to go to "the fair" and couldn't wait for Daddy to get home so we could be off on the adventure!

I can actually say that it was a super-fun night and there were no meltdowns. How awesome is that! No crying over games or when we had to go home; Bells did great! And she looked like such a big kid, running around from game to game.


Ready to festival it up, yo!


Bella was really intense while watching me get my face painted. She wanted me to go first, of course!


Bella wouldn't let Miss Vicky paint her, and she really wanted her bat to be green! Love her "out-of-the-box" thinking!


"Fishing" for a prize. Bella was a little disappointed surprised that she didn't get an actual fish on the end of the pole. 


...but she quickly got over it when she discovered candy!


Waiting in line for the inflatable...doesn't she look like such a big kid here? The little boy behind her kept trying to touch the bat on her cheek, and she finally looked at me to complain!


Fearless!


Daddy tucking in Evelyn as the night got cooler.


Whitney spray painting Bella's hair.This was the moment when she seemed so grown up to me! I felt like I was looking at a little girl in elementary school instead of a three-year old!


All done and purpled up!


Checking out her reflection while snacking on a lollipop. It's like looking into the future.


This picture is a little blurry, but I had to include it, because look at her face! Her little fists are clenched she's so happy!


Wahoo! We had so much fun together on this ride!


Our action shot...this was the highlight of the night!


Daddy and Evelyn snuggling up!


Her snow cone was the treat at the end of the night; her "ice cream"!


Daddy's girls at the end of the night. We had an awesome time.

[What is it about toddlers looking weird when they try to smile for a camera?]

No comments: