Thursday, October 25, 2012

Farm Day At Preschool

I think today was Bella's dream come true! There were animals at school - two of her favorite things in the world! We got a note home on Tuesday saying farm animals would be visiting school today and we could dress up in "farmer" clothes for the special occasion.

I ran to Goodwill yesterday to look for a plaid shirt and thought I found a winner with a boy's 4T. When I put it on her this morning, she kind of looked homeless, so maybe it shrunk! She looked super-cute from her waist up! And she looked a little comical from her waist down...that's how we roll.


Posing right after she got her braids done! She was extremely proud of them and kept looking in the mirror.


We're watching Lucie again this week - she's like our third child - so Bella has been extra excited and hyper! Poor Lucie!


On our way...I just loved this picture of Bella with her sunglasses on. I wanted to stick around and watch so badly, but I felt like I shouldn't hover, so I didn't get any pictures of her class with the animals. Miss Cheryl said Bella picked a chicken up by its neck, so she must have felt comfortable around them!

She also came home with a little bit of a bloody nose. I can't even imagine how that happened, but it was clearly an eventful day!


Once we got home, it was warm enough to just play in her tank top. She had some fun playing with flowers and rolling around in the grass!

She looked so cute in her pigtails and braids today, but I couldn't stop chuckling in my head that she looked a little like Snoop Dogg...



It's the braids!

No comments: