Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gymnastics Play!

We had such a fun morning! We were invited to join Bella's friend, Ally, at her gymnastics playtime. There is a big room set up with a foam pit, trampolines in the floor, a low balance beam, inflatables, and more! Bella started off hesitant and then loved it! She couldn't get enough! (That made leaving very difficult, but nevermind.) I tried to take as many pictures as I could without being obnoxious to the other moms.


Getting the hang of trampolines on the floor.


Jumping with her hair flopping around!


Miss E spent some time rolling around on the soft floor.


I wish I could have gotten a picture of Bella in the foam pit! A few times, she asked that I hold her and tumble in, which was so much fun, even for me! At the end, she wanted to hold on to a big rope that swung out over the pit, so I hoisted her on and she held on so well!


 I jumped with her a few times, even though there are huge signs saying "No Adults". I asked the other moms first, just to make sure.


There was a small baby section and I laid Evie down so she could look at the mirrors.


Jumping on the inflatable...have you noticed "jumping" is a common theme? She didn't stop moving.


Hanging on the uneven bars with another little boy. She loved the balance beam, too, but I was holding her hand, so no pictures. I was really surprised how well she did balancing as she walked back and forth!

No comments: