Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bella's Twisted Little Brain

Just some "precious" little moments that I need to remember...

Bella: Mom, where do dragons live?
Me: In caves, baby.
Bella: How far are they from here?
Me: Well, dragons aren't real. The ones in your movies are just pretend.
Bella: You just made all of those words up.
Me: (Banging my head against a wall.)

Found Bella and Evelyn in Bella's room yesterday, both of them stripped down to their naked derrières. I let them play for awhile, but finally had to put their underwear back on. As I laid Evelyn down to put a clean diaper back on, I found a tiny, red ball from the Hungry, Hungry Hippo game stuck between the cheeks of her bottom. Such a glamorous job, motherhood.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them right now...I'm going to go watch North & South now.


You just KNOW she's devising an evil plan to take over the world.

No comments: