Friday, March 1, 2013

Little Squirt Is Ten Months Old!

Evelyn is sporting a new tooth on top, which for some reason, looks huge to me! I'm curious when it grows to see what happens. 

She loves pulling up on things and is getting into everything! Bella is constantly rescuing the bowl that our remotes go in before Evelyn pulls it off the coffee table and onto her head!

I'm getting excited about planning the girls' birthday parties coming up. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I had an epiphany while laying bed last night. (My epiphanies always come while I'm trying to fall asleep!)

We decided to have a combined party this year to keep life easier. At first, I was debating to just do a family affair, but ever since Bella had to miss her Valentine's party at school, she's been planning this one! I didn't have the heart to disappoint her!

Her requests included, "a pink party, a purple party, a blue party, a dark pink party, a dark purple party..."

Pictures of lil' bit coming soon! Maybe we can actually get a shot of her new tooth!

No comments: