Sunday, March 24, 2013

Watch Out For The Cheetahs And Boobies

Bella and I were walking down our street on one of the warmer days last week, and she suddenly freezes, jerks my hand, and gasps, "Mom! Mom! I hear a cheetah!" When I started to question her, she starts yelling (in a frenzied whisper) MAMA!!!! SHHHHH!!!! A CHEETAH!!!
.....
  While snuggling in her bed tonight, Bella looks down my shirt and says, "Mama, your boobies are falling out." She then proceeded to try and tuck (a.k.a. shove) my chest back into my bra. Those are good times right there.
.....
She woke up scared of a bat - which turned out to be a spot of dirt on her windowsill - and I told her that if she saw the bat again, she could pray and Jesus would be right next to her. She thought about it for a second and then said. "Mama, does Jesus have a sword? I think he has a sword. When I pray, Jesus is gonna bring his sword and give the bat a boo boo." Amen, baby girl, amen.

No comments: