Wednesday, August 3, 2011

School Supplies!

I'm so excited! We bought school supplies today! Granted, we were buying supplies for a 2-year old in preschool so there weren't many things to get, but it was enough for me. Eastside (our church, and where Bella is attending preschool) sent out a letter two weeks ago with an introduction from her teacher along with a list of supplies for each age group. Mel was home today, so we took all three kids with us to Wal-Mart and got our goodies.

Crayola makes my heart happy!

Learning to say "cheeeeeeese" for the camera!

Showing Mel our list!

She is saying "glue" here.

Our loot! Like I said, it's a small pile, but it got me as excited as I used to be when I shopped for an entire classroom! I'm looking forward to everything she will learn this year!

No comments: