Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Maybe An Architect?

We had fun playing with blocks this morning, and Bella built her own (and first, I think) tower! Mel and I passed the time trying to get blocks to stick to our eyes and mouths.

She was very focused. You do NOT want to mess with her when she's like this.

S-U-C-C-E-S-S!!!

Mel got the blocks to "stick" in her eyes! I think she has abnormally large eye sockets!

I gave up trying to get it to stick to my eyes and just went for my mouth instead.

Copying Mama



This video shows her concentration. After the tower falls over at the very end, she says, "plane!" and then makes the blocks fly around.

1 comment:

The Windhams said...

Maddox and I read this one together, and I let him watch the video. he LOVED it, and clapped for her and said, "yay!" at the end. I think we will make this an ongoing activity...reading your blog that is. He doesn't build with his block very often, so I am hoping this will inspire him. Please keep the photos and videos coming. I think that mel wins because it seems that her "talent" required a bit more skill than yours. lol!