Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If We Had Triplets...

Liam, the little boy I used to watch, came over for a few hours this morning, and they had a wonderful time playing and running around! Steve had to run home from a meeting to change his pump and we had a funny moment of imagining what life would be like if we had three 2-year olds all of the time. I'm so glad everyone except Bella goes home at the end of the day!

Potty Update: Bella loves her potty! She loves to sit on it and seems to know that her diaper should be off for the potty, but she doesn't make any connection between the potty and actually peeing in it. Right now it seems to be more of a new, cool toy. We'll keep you posted!

Baby #2 Update: I have an appointment with my OBGYN on Monday, July 18th to get my "baby pill." When we were trying to have a baby the first time, my cycle was all out of whack, so my doctor gave me a pill to jump-start ovulation. (Way too much information, right?) Having a few hiccups in the process makes me very thankful that we don't have any real infertility problems!

No comments: