Monday, August 11, 2014

Our Parade Of Uniforms

This is really only a post that Grandma and Mimi would care about, but I think Bella looks so cute in all of her little uniforms that I had to post some pictures of this week.

You already saw her first day of school. I was a little disappointed the first day was so casual, even if it was a Friday. (Just for picture purposes.)
 
On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, she'll wear a polo (yellow, red, or navy blue) with a skort and her little Keds. This was Monday...


  I'm kind of loving that she thinks she's a big deal in all of these uniforms. 

Here's Tuesday...


As you can see, she's been very committed to the "clasped hands" pose. Not sure where she picked that up, but when I'm assuming it was a Tinker Bell movie. 

Wednesday is chapel day, so she'll always be in her plaid jumper with a white dress shirt and brown Mary Jane's. 


She did NOT care for her knee-high socks, but I complimented her hair enough to distract her. (We put her hair in  about eight "Snoop Dog" braids last night to get it nice and fluffy for this morning!)

Don't you love her gigantic hair bows? They seem pretty standard for little girls around here, and it's one of my favorite girly/East Cobb things, so Evelyn and I ran out to the store on Monday and splurged on five different bows for the two of them!


On Thursday morning, she decided to finish the series with a yellow polo! 

It will be interesting to see as the year goes on, if she still decides to wear a different color each day, or if she settleson a favorite. This morning she asked to wear her peach, unicorn t-shirt, so I don't think it's sunk in yet that her uniform is her only option. 

I'll add more pictures as the week goes on. (I'm preparing you in advance that I will definitely post a picture of her in every color polo if that's what she chooses to wear.) Mama be crazy!

No comments: