Monday, September 2, 2013

Today Was A Good Day

This weekend had some wonderful "good" days, all in a row. Steve and I got to run out a few times on our own, Dad finished some much-needed projects around the house, and Mom got in some good play time with Bella and Evelyn. It was a relaxing, calm weekend after Thursday and Friday were rough emotionally. God has been good. (I know He's still good, even when the days are rough, but I'm thankful that He's given us good days lately, too!)


Little Squirt, playing the piano


Crashing all together and watching some PBS on our phones.


We decided on a whim last night to bake a chocolate cake with homemade icing. Bella was a great help and it was delicious!


We've started torturing Evelyn by putting her in pigtails. It's just so cute, I can't resist!

 
Our family at Taqueria Tsunami on the Square...it's becoming a family favorite!


Daddy and Evelyn at the Art Fair


Bella playing with the train bell


At the fountain with Grandma and Grandpa.


After naps, Grandma and Grandpa took the girls to the playground in our subdivision and we went shopping!


Playing in the sand...


We came home early and hijacked playtime! 

 
Evelyn and I on the swing. This may be my new favorite picture...I love her little face.