Monday, September 30, 2013

A Little Collage-Happy Lately

Yep, my iPhone has officially sucked me into a dark hole of amazing technology. It's (just a little) sad how excited I get when I figure out how to put a filter on my pictures or make a collage with a new app.
 
 
On Thursday, we met my friend Deanna for lunch at McDonald's and the girls got to play on the playground. I like the picture of Evelyn grabbing Bella's hand away from the ketchup!
 
 
We had our first fire pit of the season on Sunday night! Bella mostly tortured and burned the marshmallows instead of eating them, but the weather was gorgeous and we had fun!
 
 
A sneak peek at Halloween decorations coming together! I've never decorated for Halloween before, but I'm throwing Steve a birthday party this year, which will be just a few days before Halloween, so I decided to go all out and decorate like crazy. In my next life, I would like to be a party planner. Just sayin'. And somehow, miraculously, the girls haven't been scared at al by all of the spiders and skulls around the house. As long as I tell Bella they're "silly" instead of "scary", she's good. She's a gullible lil' sucker.
 

 Evelyn and I, hamming it up for the camera today. I'm going to post some fun pictures of the girls and I that I took today. The camera on my phone got automatically switched to a filter, so all of my pictures came out with a nice, antique-y look to them. Win for me!
 
So that's our life the last couple of days - all wrapped up in collages for you!


2 comments:

Kaylie said...

Julie and I always said we wanted to be party planners too! Too bad we don't all live in the same area, we could go into business!!

Wires Family said...

Stacey, we would have a blast!