Monday, September 30, 2013

Daddy's Girls

Girls in a good mood during playtime + an antique filter on my phone = cute mommy/daughter photo session.
 
 
Kumquat never sits still long enough for a picture, so this is pretty amazing! When she allows us to take a picture, I usually try to snap about 10 at a time, so I have the best chance of getting one where we're both looking semi-normal.



Squirt's a total ham, so I don't have to worry about her cooperating. As soon as I take out my phone and point it in her direction, she's ready!


I love this picture! Taking shots on my phone means they don't always come out as clear as I'd like, but it's worth it to have the camera right there with you at all times!


Like I said, she's ready to pose and primp for the camera in a moment's notice!

No comments: