Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summertime Goodness

Our favorite signs of Summer: dirty toes, half-naked babies, stained fingers, peanut butter on lips, picking flowers, rolling in the grass, and playing on tractors!


Love the peanut butter marks on her cheeks that were leftover from her peanut butter sandwich at lunch!


Wearing her "Olivia the Pig" undies and holding onto her Beanie Baby pig that was a Christmas present from Mimi. I wish I could run in the front yard without pants on!


Trying not to smile as she runs away from Mama's camera. One day, I'm hoping she'll love posing for me!


Bella's tractor is a hand-me-down gift from Adam, one of the boys who lives across the street.


And chubby, baby legs! Evie is so close to fitting into the TOMS that Cathy McCallum bought for her; I had to try them on a little early.

No comments: