Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Milestones

I need there to be a setting on my computer that says, "Make my pictures look like they were taken by a professional"! My poor little camera phone struggles to take decent pictures.

Evelyn is reaching a new milestone! She is actually grasping little toys and putting them in her mouth. I haven't been able to find a lot of the baby toys I had with Bella. Knowing me, I probably threw them out. I have the opposite problem of a pack rat - I'm constantly throwing things out that I will need again one day. Luckily, I have Whitney to pass on Charli's old toys!

Back to the kid...even though the pictures are a little fuzzy and a little dark, I was able to get a few of Evelyn putting Bella's toy giraffe in her mouth. Bells wasn't pleased, but we had a lovely talk about sharing. (Not that the talk worked, but we still had it.)


She does much better focusing on one object now.


Grasping Bella's her little toy.


Success! She seemed quite pleased with herself that she had figured it out. Lots of drooling and gurgling!

No comments: