Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mel's Birthday

Mel's birthday was on Monday and we decided to get some of her friends together and go back to Ormsby's, where Steve and I went for our anniversary date. There were about 15 of us and we had a great time! It was the first time we left Evelyn with a babysitter who wasn't family; luckily, we know the girl very well, so I wasn't nervous and I didn't feel the need to check in. Yay!



Mel and some friends playing bocce ball. The downstairs was huge - a few bocce ball courts, pool, darts, a ton of places to sit and eat! 


Lee Ann, Tiffany, Steve, and I playing darts. I'm really glad that we've spent so much time with Mel's friends and love them dearly!


Sister shot! We went out for a date, just the two of us, on Saturday night to a place called Keegan's Pub. I had the pub grilled cheese (sounds boring, but it was so good!) and Mel had the fish and chips. Then we went and watched the new Bourne movie. We loved it! 

Hanging out by the skee ball machine. Our friend, Ashley, is in the orange shirt. Bella loves talking to "Ash-a-lee" when we visit Mel's office.


A picture from our sister date on Saturday!

No comments: