Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tea Party At Chick-Fil-A

Today was a busy day, but a fun one, too! This afternoon, Mel and I took Bella to a Mother/Daughter Tea Party at the CFA down the street. I love our Chick-Fil-A! I got to be on a first name basis with them when I was on maternity leave - I ate a chicken salad sandwich and unsweet tea every single day for three weeks straight! They do a lot of fun events in the community, and the tea party was wonderful! We walked in and were shown to a table with a tablecloth and tea cups already set up. They offered us hot tea or cold tea and then brought out a wonderful plate of food! Mel and I wore hats and the three of us were dressed up in pretty dresses; I don't know how much Bella understood, but Mel and I loved it!

All dressed up and ready to go! I let Bella carry one of my purses. She was pretty excited; I don't think I even remembered to put anything in it!

How can you go wrong with a hat that cost $5.99?


Our yummy plate of food! Notice the little pastries in the center that have the CFA logo on them!

Sipping her tea in a real teacup! These pictures were all on Mel's phone, so they're a little fuzzy.

Waiting for our food to arrive...the only rough point of the experience. Next year will be even better!

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Looks like so much fun!

The Windhams said...

I love that they do all of those cool things at your chick-fil-a. it's gotta be a dwarf house. you all looked great in your dresses and hats! looks like fun to me!