Friday, May 6, 2011

Bella's First Trampoline Experience

We spent yesterday at Whitney and Trey's house; I didn't watch Camryn, so I packed up Bella and Rex around 9:00 and didn't get home until 5:00! They have a big trampoline in their backyard, and Madeline (7) and Sean (4) helped her experience the joys of bouncing. They were very gentle with her - I'm sure Bella would've loved to bounce higher, but that was definitely a "first-time mom" moment for me where I could just see us heading back to urgent care. No injuries, though, and she had an absolute blast!

She's all thugged out in David's clothes after trying to bathe in her yogurt at lunchtime.

It took some serious coaxing on my part to get her off the trampoline without me having to climb on to get her!

2 comments:

The Windhams said...

love this! I had a trampoline when I was a kid. You are right to be very cautious. I am sure they have more safety features now, but ours basically was just metal bars holding the springy part on with metal coils. yes, i bounced straight through the coils a couple of times and bounced right off on to the ground my fair share. i survived though with no broken bones! LOVE THE OUTFIT TOO! she looks all tomboyish.

Wires Family said...

Janna, Ha! she showed up to the Sapps wearing a cute tutu, but lost a fight to her yogurt (of course!) She ended up in David's clothes. :)