Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Steve's Birthday Halloween Bash

We celebrated Steve's birthday last weekend with our 2nd Annual Steve-O-Ween bash!
 
 
The "crow" cake...it wasn't quite as grand as I originally planned, but it was still delicious!

 
Dressed and ready to get things started! The girls are always fascinated by creepy make-up! Evelyn watched me get ready, and as I was smearing black eyeliner around my eyes, she kept saying, "Ooo! Pretty, mama!" They love watching us dress up in fun costumes!


All the ladies...don't they look great! It's so fun to see how creative everyone gets!
 
 
And the gentlemen...so many fantastic costumes!


Mel and I...she looked great as Axl Rose.


Had to have proof of my belly. We were hoping that the party excitement would bring Little Man, but no dice. Although, I was very thankful to not have to worry about giving birth while dressed like a mummy!
 

Steve, Mel, and our friends, Zach and Mary-Beth. Since they were all dressed up in rockstar gear, we had to get a group shot!
 
 
I wasn't sure if the "nest" on top of the cake would survive flames from the candles, so Steve blew out one of the decorative candles instead.
 
 
Mel and I with our friend, Andi.
 

At the end of the night, I sent this picture to Mel as proof that Nuetrogena face wipes really DID take off all of my eye make-up! (And it only took about 7 of them!)
 
This Halloween party is one of my favorite things all year, because we get to just sit and spend time with some awesome friends!

No comments: