Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just Waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiittttiiinnnngggg......

This girl is officially done with being pregnant.
 
I know every pregnant woman reaches this point, and I've reached mine. I'm big, uncomfortable, and restless. Plus, I pee so much now that I've gone through 5 rolls of toilet paper in a week! If this baby doesn't come out soon, I'm going to pose a biohazard risk to the environment.
 
Steve and I are pretty convinced that Little Man's just staying in there forever. It's hard to be rational and level-headed when you just want the full-grown baby that's "stuck" inside of you to come out. We know, of course, that it could happen at any minute, but that actually makes it even harder to be patient.
 
I don't remember being this anxious with the girls, but I think it's because of how long these fake contractions have been going on. I didn't have them with either of the girls until right before I went into labor, so it's been crazy to have strong contractions for weeks now that just don't get any more regular.
 
So, for the record, he is welcome to come now. Like...now. Right now.
 
We'll keep you posted!

No comments: