Monday, May 12, 2014

Little Bits Of Everything

Today was a rare day when I actually remembered to take pictures of normal life. Nothing too exciting happened, but sometimes I like to just write down what we did throughout our day. To remember the little things.
 
 
My project for the day...hanging our new coffee mugs under the counter. During our move, our old coffee maker broke, and we never bothered to replace it. Steve drinks coffee, but when he's at home, he tends to like his coffee "fancy", so he has his own espresso machine.
 
We realized, though, that when people come over, lots of people like coffee! Okay, my story's going way too long...so, basically, we bought a new coffee machine, and I got to buy new mugs! (Yes, we were, like, the only Americans who didn't own coffee cups. Although, technically, we owned a few, but they didn't match, so I needed new ones. Yes, I know that I have control issues...)
 
The mugs didn't fit in the cupboards, and since they were so simple and pretty, I decided to hang them under the cupboard. I love them!


Steve and I keep talking about how we need to start measuring the girls for fun. Today, we started!

 
Evelyn was very excited and proud to stand against the wall after Bella did! They're getting so big! Can't wait to add Little #3 to this wall!

 
I think traveling last week knocked Evelyn out. I found her like this during naptime and she didn't move for almost four hours!

 
Dinner tonight was chicken and dumplings from scratch. I haven't had this dish since I was a kid; my mom made it the best! I added too much rosemary, but it was still delicious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Evs! She was plumb wore out. And those chicken and dumplings look amazing!!! YUM!

Julie Clark said...

I love the grey coffee mugs and the plate that says "Wires". So pretty! Miss seeing you guys!