Sunday, December 8, 2013

NYC Or Bust



I am so excited about this trip! (I'm also really nervous and sad to leave the girls for a week, but I'm trying to focus on the positive.)

This will be the first trip that Steve and I have ever taken without the girls that was longer than a quick weekend in North Georgia. 

Steve has a conference at the New York Federal Reserve, so we're spending a week in the city, right at Christmastime! I love New York! I've been a few times with my family, but Steve's never been, so we're excited to do all of the cheesy tourist things like Times Square and the Statue of Liberty. My wish list includes the Brooklyn Bridge, FAO Schwartz, and the Plaza! At this exact moment, I'm starving, so I think I'm most excited about a restaurant that one of my friends told me about in the basement of the Plaza Hotel called The Todd English Food Hall. 

Can't wait to post fun things about this week!


No matter what we did, we couldn't get a picture without our sleeping buddy next to us!

No comments: