Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lunch At The Financier Patisserie

While Emily and I were walking to meet the guys for lunch yesterday, we walked by a little place called The Financier. It looked really cute and advertised their espresso, which I knew Steve would love! 

He and I walked back to the café today and enjoyed sandwiches, soup, and people watching!


The outside of the cafe...it was right down the street from the Federal Reserve building, so we had plenty of time to eat and talk before he had to go back to work.


So many delicious pastries!


My ham, brie, and arugula sandwich was delicious! Steve had the mushroom bisque soup and a mozzarella and prosciutto sandwich.


People-watching out the window


I have loved these little dates each day! Steve's stuck in conferences all day long and I'm doing little adventures by myself, so we've loved meeting for lunch each day and then getting to plan our bigger adventures when he gets "home" at night!

No comments: