Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Puke And Pineapple

It's never a good sign to walk into your child's room and smell puke. Last night, I fed Evelyn pineapples for the first time, and apparently they didn't sit well!

She was covered in it! There was puke matted all in her hair and crusted over her face! I didn't have time to clean her up before we had to leave to take Bella to preschool, so I had to nurse her and put her in the car still matted and crusty!


This picture just doesn't do it justice! I had already wiped off her face before grabbing the camera, and it's hard to see all the chunks of pineapple.


Eeeeewww! Even with warm water and soap, I had to cut out a couple of chunks from her hair.


I can't get this picture to turn the right way, but look at her hair! It's growing down past her neck!


Trying to climb out of the sink. She's getting so big!
 

Cute, chubby, and naked!


All clean and fuzzy-headed! I love her squinty smile.

No more pineapple for a long time!

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

Hmmmm...don't think I'm going to be wanting pineapple anytime soon:)