Sunday, February 24, 2013

Catching Up With Pictures

Has it really been a week since I last posted? When life gets busy around here, the blog takes a hit. Around here, most of our "busy" has been mental. Lots of talks and prayers about jobs, futures, plans, changes, etc. 

More on all of that later...

So instead of getting too wordy, we'll just share some pictures of all the fun, in-between moments we've had.


We puppy-sat Lucie for one night this past week. Bella loved her, but Evelyn was definitely confused by the wet, hairy thing in our house. (You think she'd be used to Bella!) Just to prove we are really good parents, I put dabs of peanut butter on Evelyn's cheeks so Lucie would follow her around and lick her. We're weird, but it was really cute! I love this picture because it looks like Evelyn is photo-bombing Lucie!

 
Bella wasn't thrilled that I was taking her picture, but she actually asked to hold Evelyn! (She's been doing that more lately.) This was during their recovery week, so we were all cuddled up in PJ's.


I love catching pictures of them looking at each other. Evelyn just adores Bella!


My first attempt at the Valentine's-craft-that-never-was. My idea was for the kids to take a picture in front of this tree, but Steve said my original tree was too creepy.


My second attempt. I loved it! (I'm so humble.) I was so excited to see how the mom in our class (who is a professional photographer) would be able to turn this backdrop into super-cute pictures, but sickness kept us from delivering it to school on time. 


My sickie model. Bella still talks about "her party", so I'm hoping we can stall her until her birthday. 


Some much-needed bonding time with Daddy. I love how much the girls light up when Steve comes home. Evelyn starts squealing and smiling, and Bella can't wait to share with him what she did that day.


What's not to love about reading some books in a tent shaped like a tree? Bella loves it!


Since we couldn't bring the backdrop to school, we dressed the girls up in their Valentine's outfits from Grandma and took our own pictures!


Both smiling at the same time! Wahoo!


It's just too cute to handle!


Chubby and cute. I'm not sure why I needed this many pictures of the girls, but it was just too cute to pass up.


Sickness works in Daddy's favor. Bella becomes much more willing to lay still while we snuggle with her.


She devoured a chocolate-covered cookie and got a little messy.


Peek-a-boo! Evelyn is getting a top tooth!

No comments: