Monday, December 31, 2012

Bella's Christmas Party

What's today? December 31st? Was Bella's Christmas party only a week and a half ago? Time flies...

The party was a great success!


In only the last month, Bella has become so much more cooperative about taking pictures, so I was actually able to take some at home in her "Red Day" outfit.

The plan at preschool was to have a snack, do a craft, and play a game. I was in charge of the games and planned "Rudolph Hokie Pokie" and "Pin the Nose on Rudolph". I cut out little red noses for each of the kids to wear, so that they could "put in" their red noses.


Look at the little girls in their red noses! So cute!


After our noses, we put in our antlers, fluffy tails, and hooves. I had a great time playing with these kids!


The whole class with their noses. They are such a sweet group and I have really enjoyed getting to know their moms, too.


Evelyn and I, scoping out the room. I had a lot of office ladies stop by and "steal" her away, so it let me get more done!


Bella and her friend, Ryan, eating their reindeer cookies.


Silly smiles and juice mustaches! We love this class and Bella had a wonderful time at the party! The other moms put together a great time!

No comments: