Friday, December 14, 2012

Bella-isms, Part 842

Bella moments from this week:

Bella has picked off all of the fake berries from the garland on the bannister. She told me she was picking berries just like Sleeping Beauty does.
                  •   
Bella: "Mama, I went yuckies!"
Me: "Okay, baby, make sure you wipe your bottom really good."
Bella: "I gonna pause on that. I have to watch Merida first."
                  •  
On Wednesday, Mel and I took the girls with us to do some Christmas shopping. I was doing most of my shopping for Steve, and as I was leaving Target, I remembered that Steve has been wanting a new grill brush for the grill. We didn't make a big deal about it; we just told Bella that we had one more thing to buy. The rest of the day went by without excitement, until Steve came home from work. As we sat down to dinner, Bella yelled out, "Daddy! We bought you a grill brush today!!!" My face showed so much surprise that she thought she was hot stuff, so she kept yelling out, "Grill brush! Grill brush! Grill brush!" Steve and I couldn't stop laughing! It was so funny and so unexpected! I'll have to be more careful around Bella from now on!

Evelyn makes a huge mess when she's in her walker now! I give her Cheerios, and she throws them all over the floor in her attempts to grab them. Bella has decided that it would be fun to run them over with her tractor. When I asked her to stop rolling over the Cheerios one-by-one because she was making a big mess, she said, "No, mama, see? It's just a little mess. See? It's okay!"

And then there was this moment...


I came downstairs to find Bella giving the sweet potatoes a bath in the bathroom sink and drying them off with toilet paper. She was very proud of herself!

No comments: