Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Saturday In Pictures


Getting some projects done around the house. #1 on the list was taking down the tent from our backyard camping adventure. I put Evelyn in the walker and let her watch Steve and Bella hard at work. Well, Steve was hard at work; Bella was running back and forth yelling, "Daddy, watch me!"


As I was weeding, Bella wanted to help me "clean", so here she is sweeping the flower beds. P.S. Isn't our flower bed sad? We have fun ideas for them, but new plants aren't in the budget until Spring, so they'll be empty for the next few months.


No clue what she's doing here, but I think she was cleaning the bristles of the broom. She's very thorough.


I am weirdly proud of my fireplace mantle right now. I don't really decorate for Halloween because it's only relevant for a couple of week, but I painted the pumpkin in the middle, and couldn't resist after that. I have a love affair with spray paint, and the whole mantle only cost me $3.96! What's up!


Our back door. I've had the spider web material for years, and it seems to last forever. 

We did a lot of napping and crashing on Saturday and Sunday as we adjusted to Evelyn's new sleeping arrangement.

Update on our little restless princess: as soon as I laid her down tonight, E grabbed her lovey over face and started sucking thumb! Is that a dim light I see??? One can only dream. We'll see how the rest of tonight goes...cross your fingers!

No comments: