Monday, September 24, 2012

Friday Night Picnic

Okay, a little backwards, but here are some pictures from our small group's picnic on Friday night!


Met for dinner at East Cobb Park. Charli was sick, so Whitney couldn't come, and we were missing Eric, too. We powered through, though, and had a great time!


Pele would be proud! I know Daddy was!


Daddy and Evs, just chillin'.


I love me some family time!


This lovely woman has taken so many pictures of our growing family, it was nice to get her face documented!


Patrick and Kelsie...or as Bella refers to them, "Lucie's mommy and daddy".


Ellen and Evelyn...usually Evie cries anytime Ellen touches her, so this was pretty impressive.


Kisses! (And Evs likes to give her own version of kisses where she sucks on your face. Love it!)


The little human and total abandon on a swing.


I totally bribed her for this smile!


All grown up and on the merry-go-round. It was a super-fun night! We got to spend some time with Eric and Nicole's boys, Thomas and Caleb, and they were hilarious! I need them to rub off on Bella; I took about 50 pictures of Thomas posing like a model on the merry-go-round - faaaaaaantastic!

No comments: