Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh My Stars, She's Five Months Old!

Evelyn has become an active, rambunctious baby now instead of an infant who sleeps most of the time! She is rolling over great from her back to her tummy, but still struggles with going from her tummy to her back. She loves putting things in her mouth, especially our fingers! A few weeks ago, she started "growling" at us - it's really funny - she sticks her tongue out and...growls...that's the best way I can describe it. She is not even close to sleeping through the night, but that's a whole different post that I'll write while having a meltdown from exhaustion.

Here are some pictures we took today while playing in the playroom with Bella!


With her "5 months" sign.


Trying to bite the lamb that "sleeps" in her crib.


Adorable smile!


Evelyn puts everything in her mouth! The little mouth of her duck lovey fits perfectly!


I know I'm biased, but this look is perfection.


This is how she growls at us! I was a little excited to actually get the face!


Looking at Auntie Mel.


Chewing on her "5 months" sign...maybe she didn't approve.

No comments: