Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why We Love Preschool And Miss Betty

Bella is absolutely loving preschool! She is much more verbal, speaks in phrases, and adjusted really well to taking turns, walking in line, etc. She always gets in the car chatting on and on about which animals she played with or what they did during craft time.

As a first-time mom, I especially appreciate how much she loves her teachers. Bella waits in the carpool line shouting "Miss Betty! Where are you?!" I love how much they pour into Bella; when I'm walking down the hallway towards her class, I can hear them singing songs or talking about the ABC's. Miss Betty is always telling Bella how much she loves her.

When I laid Bella down for naptime today, she folded her hands and started to sing the song, "God, our Father, God, our Father, we thank You, we thank You..." Of course, she was only pronouncing every other word or so, but it was so sweet!

No comments: