Friday, February 24, 2012

Evie's "For Realsies" Pictures

Here are some of our favorite pregnancy pictures of Evie. I imagine we'll take a few "outside" pictures once the weather gets nice. Hopefully, we'll remember to include Bella in those!

I have an obsession with "bare belly" poses. I just can't help it.

Oh look! My shirt is finally down! Mom would be proud!

Evie Updates:

Our childbirth class is going great! Last night, we talked about the second stage of labor, which includes the hard pushing and the crowning. It did not sound like a pleasant experience, but Steve assures me that I can do it.

We asked Bella's preschool teacher, Miss Betty, if she would be willing to watch Bella whenever I go into labor. She was so sweet about it and immediately said she would absolutely love to! It is such a blessing having that "to do" off of our minds. We were running out of ideas for who to call if I go into labor at 2:00 AM. Or anytime.

The next big item on our checklist is getting all of our birthing supplies like the pool, towels, syringes, etc. I think our midwife will supply some of that, but I'm not sure which ones, so I definitely need to check with her.

We also get to have our "birthing meeting" soon where we invite the ladies over who will be there at the birth; they will get to meet Margaret and ask any questions. I'm sure that will make it feel more real to us, so I'm really looking forward to that!

I'll be at 31 weeks on Sunday! So close!

No comments: