Monday, February 13, 2012

Bella's Posse

Bella's group of close friends and associates has grown considerably over the last few weeks. Between Christmas, Valentine's Day, and a visit to the Disney store, Bella is well-stocked with play and nighttime buddies. I not-so-secretly love that she is equally attached to her dolls, animals, and Buzz. I figure we'll have plenty of years filled with doll-mania!

Her new posse: stuffed giraffe from Christmas, Princess Tiana, Mater and McQueen from Grandma Wires' Valentine's box, plastic safari animals, a Peruvian Barbie from Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Ben that we named "Maria" (I know, not very original of us), and, of course, a Buzz Lightyear!

How cute is Baby Tiana??? Whitney and all of the wonderful Sappling children gave Bella a Disney Store gift card for her birthday last year, and I finally got a chance to visit the store without Bella! I could have bought her one of everything in that store! The Disney princesses, especially, were all so cute!

"Don't mess with my peeps!"

Imagine all of these in bed with her! It was so funny to check on her last night and see her half-buried under her loot. I've always heard stories about kids who sleep with a ton of animals, I just wish hers were all soft and stuffed!

No comments: