Sunday, November 7, 2010

Playground on Sunday

We finally had a relaxing weekend! It's been about 6 weeks since we could claim that, so I was excited. Saturday morning was our photo shoot with our friend, Ellen. It was really cold and a little windy, but we were determined to persevere. Ellen got some gorgeous shots! She sent us a few samples, and I love them! I'll post some of the final shots when they come in.
.
I woke up feeling sick on Sunday, so we didn't go to church. We just took it easy and after lunch, we walked to the playground in our subdivision. Bella is still figuring out that she can do things on her own, so it's fun to watch her realize she can do it by herself.
.
Going to post a short video of her on the slide by herself! She loved going down and didn't even seem to mind plopping on her butt at the end. Once she realized she had sand on her hands, THEN she started fussing. Go figure! It was a nice, relaxing family experience.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok how come you never told me you had a blog young lady?!?!I don't even want to tell you the things I had to do to get here. lol Love it!