Friday, November 5, 2010

I Am THAT Parent...

1. I let my child play with a toy (even in her mouth) while walking around Target, and then just put the toy back before we check out.

2. I no longer think it's disgusting when she eats something off the floor without even using her hands.

3. I go the the bathroom with the door closed and the lights off just to have a moment of peace and quiet.

4. When I go to the Kiddie Play area in the mall, I want to hit the other children.

5. I let the three toddlers in my house trade sippy cups like it's their job.

6. I strongly believe that "Repeat Play" should be an option on every Disney movie's menu.

7. I gave up forcing my child to eat green vegetables and now just feed her pears from a can.

8. My proudest moment was when my child blew on her own french fry to cool it down.

9. I've yelled at my child while she was throwing a tantrum.

10. I've had to call Poison Control three times in the last year.

2 comments:

Katie & Tim said...

LOVE this post! I've never cared if Cale ate stuff off the ground. I only watch out for Megersa more, because things like whole peanuts and hard carrots are things that would choke him (even though Cale still tries to feed them to him). Very funny stuff! Also, do you do daycare at your house? 3 babies?!

Wires Family said...

Katie, I watch two other babies during the week. They're both about the same age as Bella. It gets crazy sometimes. :)