Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Moments In March (Yep, I did "M's")

March included my birthday and Easter, so it was a pretty fun month! 
Here are some of our "in between" moments...


Henry fell asleep on Steve after church, as Steve was getting him out of the van. I couldn't believe he was so tired!


Steve took the girls on a special date to see The Swan Princess ballet at church.


The girls made me my own birthday cake. Clearly, Mel let them decorate it however they wanted.


We had a Family and Friends Birthday Dinner at La Carreta's


I'm including this picture so that I can embarrass Henry one day. I had chocolate frosting on the top of my tongue...


We did our best to get a group shot, but it's getting harder when you throw kids in the mix, too! 


Evelyn and Henry had a "rock tea party"


It finally started getting warmer, so we've had lots of swingset moments!


At the end of the month, we celebrated Abby and Scott's birthday in a joint dinner. It was so much fun being with these sweet friends!


Oh, Uncle Scott!


Henry approved of the cupcakes


Our little first-born is looking older every day. Time needs to slow down!

No comments: