Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Evelyn's Cupcake Party

A million pictures, in no particular order, but there were too many favorites! 

This day and this party was absolutely everything that I hoped it would be in my head! This was the first time that we "hosted" a party for one of the girls at a special place. On Marietta Square, we have a cupcake place called Miss Mamie's. I've wanted to have a party for Evelyn there since I was pregnant with her!

They did such a great job! Everyone got to decorate an apron and a chef's hat. And THEN, they each got two cupcakes - one to eat then and one to take home. The party was worth every penny - the staff was incredible, and the kids all had an amazing time!































Oh my word, right! It was so much fun, I would do the same thing next year, if she wanted to!

No comments: