Sunday, July 10, 2016

An Unintentional Hiatus

It wasn't on purpose, but it just kind of happened. 

My last post was in the beginning of December, which means it's been seven months since I talked about our family on here. I've written about a dozen posts in my head, but anytime I think about taking the mental energy to sit down and catch up on everything, this happens...


So, not a lot of actual typing. 

My goal this week is to sit down and catch up. There will be a lot of "mass wrap-up" posts where I summarize an entire month in one post, but I'm going to use this week to bring us up-to-date to July, because I really want to be able to post about homeschooling starting in August!

To my little humans: when you look back at these last six months, your memories are just going to have to be in very, quick flashes. :) 

No comments: