Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy New Year! (-ish)

We're going to have to stretch the imagination for a little bit and just pretend it's early January. I don't remember any of the resolutions that I told Steve, but mine are usually pretty standard. 


We had no intention of actually staying up until midnight, so we showed the girls a video on YouTube of the ball dropping last year, and yelled out, "Happy New Year!" Clearly, we are party animals. 



Henry had other plans, because I was nursing him in the middle of the night, and was able to screenshot my phone at midnight. I whispered a quiet "happy new year" to Steve, who was passed out cold, put Henry back to bed, and I was asleep again by 12:10. 


Instagram does a fun thing where they tell you your most popular posts of the previous year. I loved the "Top Nine" idea, because it let's you look back and remember all of your fun posts throughout the year!

No comments: